Predict and prevent potential bottlenecks, downtime, and performance degradation
Explorer monitoring is a managed service that simplifies server monitoring and observability of your infrastructure. It gives system administrators insight into overall infrastructure health and performance, it simplifies performance bottlenecks and service outages detection for DevOps teams, and it provides project managers with alerts before SLAsⓘ or SLO’sⓘ.
Choose the perfect server monitoring plan for your business needs
Explorer DevOps monitoring features
Open source from the ground up
- Explore our robust server monitoring service, powered by reliable open-source components tailor-made for your needs.
- Collect metrics with ease using Telegraf – a lightweight, extensible monitoring agent.
- Rely on InfluxDB for secure and accessible storage of your high-performance time-series data.
- Visualize your metrics effortlessly with Grafana’s intuitive interface.
High-level infrastructure overview
- Quickly grasp your server or Kubernetes cluster’s health with our predefined, high-level dashboards.
- Dive deeper with our custom system dashboards, covering everything from CPU, memory, disk, and network performance to Linux kernel details.
- Monitor system performance trends to anticipate potential issues.
- Empower your team with actionable insights for a more efficient infrastructure.
- Leverage our predefined dashboards to swiftly identify issues, anomalies, and their root causes.
- Covering a diverse range of services, from Docker, MySQL, PostgreSQL, to Redis, Varnish, HAProxy, Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, and beyond.
- Stay ahead with real-time Docker container resource usage stats and more.
- Quickly customize dashboards to focus on what matters to your business.
- Set up custom alerts with ease on a user-friendly Grafana web interface.
- Receive instant notifications across more than 20 channels including Slack, Teams, Email, SMS, Discord, and Google Hangouts Chat.
- Stay ahead with alerts when predefined thresholds are crossed or specific conditions are met.
- Turn alerts into actionable insights for efficient responses, keeping your infrastructure on track.
Explorer server monitoring setup process
Developing monitoring strategy
* We do not gather any customer-related data, codebase, or user-uploaded materials, and the data we gather is anonymized and it will not leave the EU territory.
Our other services
Latest blog posts
Are you curious about the buzzword that has been attracting attention across IT sector - GDPR? Contrary to a bunch... read more
With the rise of digital transformation, cloud adoption has become a key element for businesses looking to stay competitive in... read more